- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Watch the best view of West Lake and town of Hangzhou during your cruise
- Visit Meijiawu Tea Culture Village for an insider look into China's tea culture
- Private day tour
From the cruise, you will have the best view of the West Lake and town of Hangzhou. After your cruise tour, head to the famed Lingyin Temple, also known as the Temple of the Soul's Retreat. There, your guide will tell you the history of the temple.
Afterwards, make a brief stop at a local Chinese restaurant for a traditional Chinese lunch. Next, head to Meijiawu Tea Village located on a hill in the western part of Hangzhou. Inhabited by more than 500 households, Meijiawu Tea Culture Village is picturesque surrounded by mountains and waters. It is a main production base and protected area of the fragrant West Lake Dragon Well Tea. As a leisure tourist spot, it features tea culture in a farm style. This is truly the best way to get an insider look into China's tea culture.
After your tour of the Meijiawu Tea Village, board the vehicle and make your way back to your Shanghai accommodation.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver and English guide
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.