- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the best of Shanghai in a short amount of time
- Discover the best sights and adventures in the city
- Private tour
Then you'll go to the Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple, which is one of Shanghai's must-see attractions. It is still an active temple with 70 resident monks at last count.
Next, you will have lunch at a local restaurant in downtown, afterwards, you will explore a pearl gallery or a silk museum.
After this, you will travel to the Yuyuan Garden, which is the only fully restored classical Chinese garden in Shanghai. It was inaugurated in the Ming dynasty and has a total area of over 73,000 square feet (23,000 sq meters), which shows perfectly the sophisticated art of combining several different elements and create a miniature world. With its ingeniously mingling pavilions and corridors, small hills and carefully selected and well-placed rocks, winding paths, trees, and lotus, there is something to delight everyone.
Finally, you will go to the Bund, located along the Huangpu River in the Huangpu District. At the end of your day, you will be brought back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- English tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Private van or tour bus
- Chinese lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.