- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the top attractions of Nanjing in just one day
- Visit Zhonghua Gate, Confucius market and Sun Yatsen Mausoleum
- Door to door private Englishspeaking tour guide service included
- Enjoy an authentic lunch in an ancient riverside restaurant
The tour begins with a pick-up from your hotel lobby in Shanghai city center. Then, you will take a bullet train to see the historical city-Nanjing, the former capital city of Ming Dynasty.
Start at the ancient city wall and Zhonghua Gate, the biggest castle-style city gate in China and a structural element of the most complicated castle in the world. You can explore the castle also enjoy the city view by standing on the ancient wall.
Enjoy a local authentic lunch at the Confucius Temple Market, dedicated to our great philosopher and educator of ancient China. Take a walk afterwards to see the ancient buildings and Qinhuai river view.
Continue to visit Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum by cable car. Dr. Sun is respected as the father of modern China since he fought unyieldingly against the corrupt Qing Dynasty government. He led the 1911 revolution to end the feudal system and founded the Republic of China, leading the Chinese people into a new era.
Your tour finish in the evening. Our guide will send you to your hotel in a private car.
Toni, our Guide, was also Great! He thought of every detail to make our experience the best.”
- Private transportation
- Entrance fees to Zhonghua Gate and Sun Yat-sen Mausoleum cable car
- Private guide service (door to door)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services
- Round-trip bullet train tickets (2nd class)
- Tips and gratuities to your guide (recommended)
- Personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
If you cancel the tour at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel the tour between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.