- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy the quiet west lake views away from crowds
- Have afternoon tea in the most attractive place of Hangzhou
- Savour organic Hangzhou cuisine at a hidden mountain villa
- Enjoy the business class bullet train from Shanghai and return
This luxury private day trip departs from your hotel lobby in Shanghai. From here, you will take the business class bullet train to Hangzhou.
Once in Hangzhou, trace the dignitaries’ footsteps and e njoy visiting all the famous West Lake scenic spots like Broken Bridge, Moon Pavilion and Su Causeway.
Other than sightseeing, you can enjoy a Longjing tea experience at West Lake Guest House (which was a G20 Summit venue) followed by a meal of organic Hangzhou cuisine in a secret pavilion in Longjing Mountain. Enjoy a once in a life time dining and tea tasting experience at this stately place, just like President Obama and Xi Jinping!
At the end of your experience, return to Shanghai via business class bullet train.
- Afternoon tea in West Lake guest house
- Professional English-speaking guide
- A-Class private vehicle for full day use
- Round trip bullet train ticket in business class
- Dining in secret pavilion (food and service charge are all inclusive, drinks are on your own)
- Other expenses not listed in inclusions
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.