- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
From US$ 2,410 12 days View Tour
|Oct 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 15||10+ seats left|
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results