- Embrace the tastes of four of China's most important food regions – from the imperial cuisine of Beijing, to the Muslim-influenced food of Xi'An, the spicy Sichuan flavours of Chengdu (a UNESCO City of Gastronomy) and the international melting pot of Shanghai.
- Nothing beats the flavour of Peking Duck in the city where this iconic dish was born..
- Savour the spicy flavours of Sichuan, like the fiery, tingling, tongue-numbing sensation of the famous Sichuan Pepper at Chengu’s spice market.
Welcome to enigmatic China, where culture, history and cuisine all combine to create a truly... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Chengdu/Shanghai
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Next Departures Apr 15 May 6
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste
Chinese medicine recognized the connection between food and health many years before the first frozen... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Shanghai/Shanghai
- Operator Shanghai Pathways
- Next Departures Today Dec 13
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Savor the taste of Shanghai’s famous ‘xiaolongbao’ (soup dumplings), street wanton, steam chicken, roast duck... ... Read More
- Starts Shanghai
- Operator Shanghai Advisor Tour
- Next Departures Tomorrow Dec 14