- Food tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste
Here you will find fresh vegetables from local farms, homemade stinky tofu, live chickens, birds, eggs, live fishes, and an array of spices which gives Chinese food its distinctive taste. See whether you can spot any century eggs while walking around the market. Here you will also find fresh Chinese fruits, tea and kitchenware. You may get a feel of old Shanghai while walking through the narrow lanes listening to the vendors yelling out their bargains after the morning rush. This huge wet market is one of the few spots relatively untouched by tourists with a vast expanse of fresh produce. In the end of the tour, we will also walk into the hidden backstreets of the old town to learn about its interesting history and the way local lives.
- All tickets admission to all sites listed
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationVisitors are requested to wear comfortable cloth and walking shoes.