- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Oriental Pearl TV Tower
- Jade Buddha Temple
- The Bund and Old Shanghai
- Yuyuan Garden
PRIVATE TOUR: Shanghai is where east really meets west. Explore the city on our 5 day Visa Free city stay with visits to the Oriental Pearl TV Tower and Anglo-inspired Bund and old city area. Take a cruise along the Huangpu River and after opt for a sunset drink at a jazz bar or some retail therapy on Nanjing Road.
Day: 1 Shanghai
Day: 2 Shanghai
Day: 3-4 Shanghai
Day: 5 Shanghai
- 4 nights superior hotel (deluxe upgrade available on request)
- Breakfast daily
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 5
- All relevant transfers and transportation
- Guided sightseeing - Day 2 with English speaking guide
- Shanghai - Huangpu River cruise
- Touring and excursions as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to all included sites
- International flights and visa
- Laundry, drinks, items of a personal nature
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 39 today.
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eye on Shanghai - 5 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Eye on Shanghai - 5 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eye on Shanghai - 5 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.