- duration 5 days
- tour type Private Tour
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover China’s glorious past in Beijing and Xian
- See the Terracotta Army Museum, Great Wall, Temple of Heaven & other highlights
- Choose your own accommodation or book hotels with us
Your first destination is Xian, where you will see the famous Terracotta Army that has been standing for more than 2,000 years, as well visit the Xian City Wall, one of the oldest and best preserved Chinese city walls. Then take the bullet train to Beijing. Explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall and see other important historical monuments of the city such as Forbidden City and the Summer Palace.
This tour comes to an end in the Chinese capital city. Please note that accommodation is not included in the tour price, which means that travelers can either book accommodation on their own or book their stay in four-star hotels during the tour with us. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Tour was run by a very knowledgeable guide and included a formal tea service in a tea shop where different teas were sampled. Followed by some free time to shop at one of the many street shopping areas before having lunch at a traditional Chinese restaurant, which was included as part of the tour. The highlight was an extended shopping time to haggle and bargain at one of the most popular and busy shopping villages in Shanghai. Bring your best haggling skills because they will surely be tested! Definitely a fun experience!”
Day 1: Shanghai – Xian (by air)
Day 2: Xian city sightseeing tour
Day 3: Xi’an – Beijing by bullet train
Day 4: Beijing: Great Wall (Mutianyu section) & Summer Palace
Day 5: Beijing city highlights & departure
- Meals: 3 lunches & 1 dinner
- Hotel pickup & transfer to the airport in Shanghai (the hotel must be centrally located)
- Private, English-speaking tour guides
- One-way bullet train tickets (second class) from Xi'an to Beijing. Seat upgrade available on request
- One-way flight tickets (economic class) from Shanghai to Xi'an. Seat upgrade available on request
- Entrance tickets to all the monuments and museums mentioned
- Private transfer during the tour
- 4-star hotel accommodation
- International airline tickets
- China visa fees
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expense that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Accommodation (you can either book accommodation with us or book it by yourself)
- Save +US$ 27 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Accommodation options: You can either book your hotel by your own preference. Or Book the tour with 4 star hotel accommodation by our selection. Please note:our accommodation with breakfast based on double occupancy (standard room at 4-star hotel)