- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover Yu Garden, built during the Mingera
- Visit Shanghai French Concession, defined by treelined streets and weathered architecture
- Attend a Chinese tea ceremony and enjoy Beijing duck for dinner
Yu Garden, also known as Yuyuan Garden, is a masterpiece of Chinese landscape gardening and includes halls, springs and other buildings dating back to the Ming dynasty. If time allows, we will visit an antiques market after that.
Next, attend a traditional Chinese tea ceremony which includes tasting three different kinds of tea and then make your way to Shanghai French Concession, an area characterized by beautiful, tree-lined streets and weathered European architecture. Pass by the legendary mobster Big Eared Du’s house as well as Sun Yat-sen’s residence among other landmarks.
Dine in a famous restaurant and taste the best Beijing duck in the town before heading back to your accommodation.
- A Beijing duck dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transport from your centrally located hotel in Shanghai
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets (Yu garden)
- Traditional tea ceremony at Yu Garden
- Alcoholic beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.