- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast and lunch included
You will meet your local guide at the meeting point, located on Zhonghua Rd (Shanghai's old town center). It’s the only area of the city center that has not been renovated or re-built since last century. Start early morning from local old town center and try traditional Shanghai-style breakfast just like a local. Stroll down the local wet market to experience Chinese street snack freshly, prepared in front of you. Almost all restaurants in the area are passed from generation by generation. They may not be much famous, but they keep an authentic local style and same taste for over half a century.
You get a chance to try Shanghai's top 4 breakfast options, which is flat bread, deep fried, twisted dough sticks, sticky rice piece and Shanghai-style pancake. After breakfast you will continue tour to Yu Garden as the best time to visit it is early morning. You can enjoy a walk in the ancient garden before it gets crowded with tourists.Then, your tour guide will take you to see either famous fabric market or silk museum depends on you.
The fabric market has many shops, which offer customized tailor-made clothes. You can choose your favorite fabric and style, hand it to a tailor and it will take 1 day and to get your order. The silk museum will show your silk history and craft work. Later, you will be make stop for lunch to try most delicious roast duck in the town. On this tour you will find out the secret of the famous Peking Duck recipe. Also, there is a chicken shop, well-known by every shanghainese for over 7 decades now - Shanghai-style Steamed Chicken. The secret recipe is from original founder. As a smart foodie person, live some space in your stomach for a dessert. At the end of the tout you'll take a walk to Xintiandi area to taste the sweets.
- Professional guide
- All transportation during the tour
- Fabric market personal shopping guide services
- Other expenses in the tour (e.g. drinks, snacks, etc.)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.