- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take a roundtrip by bullet train
- Have a private guide for a more personalized experience
- Overnight stay in Mount Huangshan
- Take a trip to the Hong Village
Your adventure begins with a ride on a bullet train to Huangshan and ends with bullet train back to Shanghai. While there, you will be staying overnight in Mount Huangshan to enjoy its fabulous sunrise and sunset.
See the unusual rock formations and diverse vegetation in Huangshan, which was also the most urbanized district in the ancient city of Huizhou. Take a trip to the Hong Village to experience ancient Chinese culture. Due to its preservation efforts, the village was recognized by UNESCO in 2000 for being an outstanding traditional village.
Day 1: Shanghai to Mount Huangshan
Day 2: Mt Huangshan – Hong Village – Shanghai
- Private English-speaking guide
- Vehicle along with a licensed driver
- Round-trip, second-class bullet train tickets (seat upgrade available on request)
- All entrance fees and cable car tickets
- Comfortable overnight accomodation that matches 4 star-hotel standard
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (from Shanghai for hotels within the city range)
- Upgrade to 5 star hotel
- Upgrade 1st class train tikcet
- Business class train upgrade
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Room upgrade fee 100USD per room
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationA moderate amount of walking is involved Please wear comfortable hiking shoes Not recommended for participants with back problems Subject to favourable weather conditions. If the tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of choosing an alternative date or full refund