Looking for available travel experts
8 Trips by Shanghai Pathways188 Jufengyuan Rd, Shanghai, China
- Visit Astor House Hotel, the first western hotel in China.
- Explore Waibaidu Bridge, the only surviving all-steel camelback truss bridge in China.
- Stop at famous historic buildings including Peace Hotel, the HSBC building etc..
- Visit to the oldest Chinese park.
- Enjoy Tai Chi, Ballroom dancing, Calisthenics, and Music performances.
- Find about the various types of tea.
- Visit Moganshan Lu M50(center of Shanghai's modern art).
- Enjoy over 120 galleries of arts.
- Chance to meet up with artists, gallery owners.
- Visit Xintiandi the place where the First Conference of the Communist Party was held.
- Take a glimpse of small-town Shanghai life.
- Spend some time at Tianzifang (home for several boutiques, retail stores and restaurants).
The French Concession was where the Good Life was to be found, along with the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Shanghai/Shanghai
- Operator Shanghai Pathways
- Discover Shanghai's old districts & lanes.
- Understand the Architecture design, artwork & cultural aspects.
- Meet elder residents and learn the stories of the street & neighbourhoods.
- Learn the philosophy and practice of Chinese medicine.
- Visit to the largest open air food market in Shanghai.
- Experience Chinese food at its distinctive taste.
- Visit to the home of Jesuit community & to a famous Chinese man of science, Xu Guangqi.
- See the tomb of Xu, Xujiahui Cathedral(St.
- Explore the Tushanwan Orphanage Museum.
- Visit the Shanghai Archives Museum to learn more about this city's fascinating history.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results