- duration 7 days
- tour type Self-guided
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Authentic accommodation in Parador hotels and an Andalucian hacienda
- Tapas and flamenco in the streets of Jerez
- Spectacular sandy beaches of Cadiz
It could be argued that Andalucia is the most quintessentially Spanish part of the Iberian Peninsula. Defined by its Moorish architecture this land of contrasts boasts fertile land, historic hilltop towns, stunning beaches and excellent local food. This moderate self-guided cycle takes you from the magical city of Seville, along small country roads and through Mediterranean woodland to the town of Arcos, one of Andalucia's most dramatically positioned pueblos blancos (white villages). From here you take a journey into the heart of the Flamenco traditions of Jerez - famous for its sherry wines, before ending in Cádiz; thought to be the oldest city in western Europe.The accommodation is in spectacular traditional and modern hotels of the region, and the food is plentiful, fresh and delicious.
Using the network of cycle track head north-east to reach the historic walled
town of Carmona
Enjoy a flat day of cycling through small traditional towns towards
Pedal along quiet country roads and the 'Via Verde' cycle lane with the
mountains of Grazalema as your backdrop
Follow the river Guadalete through Mediterranean woodland and agricultural
land, on undulating terrain
Reach the sea today and the ancient city of Cadiz, thought to be the oldest
city in Western Europe
- 6 nights premium hotels with en suite facilities, most with pools (seasonal) , All accommodation
- All breakfasts included
- 5 days cycling with luggage transfers
- Undulating cycling - 82% paved, 18% unpaved (some rough tracks)
- Self-guided holiday. Min. age 14 yrs
- All luggage transfers
- Route notes and maps
- Local bike hire
- Any international flights to Seville and from Cadiz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Self-Guided Cycling in Andalucia: Seville to Cadiz tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Self-Guided Cycling in Andalucia: Seville to Cadiz tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 208 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Self-Guided Cycling in Andalucia: Seville to Cadiz tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Self-Guided Cycling in Andalucia: Seville to Cadiz tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.