- See the most ancient & picturesque bullrings in Spain:Plaza de Toros de Ronda
- Visit to the Bodegas Sangre de Ronda museum & get a chance to taste its best wines
- Explore Alameda del Tajo & walk through the beautiful botanic garden
The Guadalevín river runs through the beautiful city of Ronda, dividing it in two and carving out the
steep upon which this beautiful city perches.
During our visit we will see the magnificent bullring, the oldest in Spain, and recognized as one of the most monumental bullrings made of stone.
We will continue with a walk through the famous “white streets” and we will admire seignorial Don Bosco’s House and the Mondragon Palace, the old residence of the Moorish Taifa family which is situated on the bank of the river.
After the sightseeing walk around Ronda city there will be some free time for lunch after which we will return to Sevilla.
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to all monuments: Plaza de Toros, House of Don Bosco and Mondragon Palace
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
This tour is multilingual and could be operated in different languages at the same time.