- Discover the first authentic Roman city in Spain
- See one of the greatest works of architecture and engineering of an Amphitheatre
- Explore tributes like Puente Triana, Calle Betis, Plaza de Toros and Toros & Torre del Oro
the Guadalquivir river linking the city with Triana neighborhood and the Cartuja Island, the area chosen for the celebration of the 1992 World Exposition, where we can admire Santiago Calatrava's masterpiece: El Alamillo bridge.
We will continue on the way to Merida and stop in Santiponce, the village where we have the location of one of the most important Roman remains in Andalusia: the Roman city of Itálica. This place played an important role in the Romanisation process following the conquest becoming the first Roman settlement in the South of Spain. It was also the birthplace of two important emperors such as Trajan and Adrian.
- Sightseeing tour by air-conditioned minibus
- Official Guide
- Entrance to the Roman city of Itálica
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above