- Tasting of the highly renowned worldwide wines from Jerez de la Frontera
- See the world famous show by the Royal Andalusian School of Equestrian Art Foundation
- Explore the amazing views of Cádiz from the top of the Poniente Tower!
the high quality of its wines as well as for the cathedral-like form of its wine cellars, one of the most famous wine-cellars in the world. After the tour you will be able to enjoy a tasting session of its famous wines, then we will move on to witness an equestrian show staged by great masters of their art.
Once we arrive in Cadiz, the oldest city in Western Europe, where you will have free time to have lunch.We will continue with a beautiful sightseeing tour to discover the most beautiful parts the city has to offer. And that is how our day will finish in 'gaditana' land before returning to Seville and end of the excursion.
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus
- Professional Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the wine cellar in Jerez & tasting of several types of Sherry
- Entrance to the exhibition “How the Andalusian Horses Dance”
- Cadiz’s Bay Sightseeing Tour
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above