- Get a chance to look at Africa’s coast from the furthest tip of Europe
- Explore the fascinating phenomenon of stalagmites in the Saint Michael’s Caves
- Visit to Main Street, the economy’s heart of this British colony
admire the lighthouse coloured with English Trinity house colours, placed at 49 meters above the sea level.
After a short sightseeing around the “Europe end” city, we will go back to our bus in which we will continue our visit to our next stop, Saint Michael’s cave.
After visiting Saint Michael’s cave, we will continue our journey to our next stop, the enclosure of the famous local monkeys, the Barbary macaques. You will have the chance to walk aside to these monkeys, as they are totally free to go around the rock.
Our next stop would be the historic district “Casemates”, where the visit would end.
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus
- Official Tour Guide
- Entrance fees to the Caves of San Miguel and Europe Ends
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above
2 people are recquired to operate this tour