- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience a Flamenco show at Seville’s famous Tablao El Arenal
- Soak up the atmosphere inside a traditional Andalusian Flamenco bar
- Watch Flamenco dancers perform to live music and singing
Be captivated by raw emotion in this traditional Flamenco show at the highly acclaimed Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville. Witness the electrifying performance and be entranced by its music, energy, and Gypsy flair.
If doing camping, sleeping bags and matts are provided though this isn't communicated anywhere.
The trek itself is amazing. Hiking Poles are recommended
Views are incredible and worth the hard work.”
This evening you will make your way to the world-renowned Tablao Flamenco El Arenal in Seville. Take a seat in this intimate venue. Neatly positioned tables frame the stage as you await the performers. With high anticipation, the dancers take to the stage and the music begins. Prepare to be hypnotized in this 2-hour performance with captivating choreography and award-winning dancers. Be entranced by the rhythm of the guitar, the melodic singing and the intensity of the performers as they demonstrate passion and fire in every movement.
- Traditional Flamenco Show
- One Drink
- Optional Upgrade
- Accommodation Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Other Meals & Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 4 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 24 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Flamenco Show tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Flamenco Show tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.