- Visit to the Doñana National Park one of Europe's largest & important wetland reserves
- See the pilgrimage & celebration of ‘Romería del Rocío’ at El Rocío village
- Enjoy walking & admiring the beauty of Matalascañas beach
Once there we will get into our 4X4 rangers to visit the National Park. Doñana offers a great variety of natural ecosystems such as lagoons, marshlands, fixed and mobile dunes, scrub woodland, Mediterranean forest and 30 km of virgin beaches.
Doñana is also known for its great wildlife: birds, reptiles, amphibian and mammals. Catch a glimpse of the Lord of the Andalusian forest; the Iberian Lynx, The Spanish Imperial Eagle or even the Egyptian mongoose, an endangered species.
After our adventure amongst the nature, we go on our journey to visit Rocio´s Village. The Rocio is known world-wide for its pilgrimage in May and by its hermitage which houses the famous Rocio´s Blessed Virgin.
From the “magic” of this beautiful scenery we will go to “Matalascañas Beach” for a stroll or simply to relax and enjoy a well deserved meal. After some free time for yourself to explore, we’ll conclude this unforgettable journey with a pleasant drive back to Seville.
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus
- Guided tour of Doñana National Park by 4x4
- Tickets to Doñana National Park
- Transport to El Rocío’s Village
- Visit of the Basilica of the Virgin of El Rocío
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above