- Visit to the third biggest mosque in the world: Mosque of Córdoba
- See the amazing Alcazar’s interior as well as magnificent gardens
We will start with its majestic Alcazar of the Catholic Kings, and then we will go inside the beautiful Mosque, a spectacular witness of the Caliphate period. After this wonderful experience we will visit the marvelous Cordoban Jewish Quarter, full of life and shops.
We will see its most emblematic streets like the flower lined side street, pure enjoyment for your senses, until we reach the square of the great Maimonides, including the secluded Synagogue.
Once the guided tour has finished, you will have free time to walk around the town, go shopping in the wonderful pedestrian streets of the Jewish Quarter or try some of the delicious local cuisine.
After the day in Cordoba you will return back to Seville bringing to an end your trip.
- Official Tour Guide
- Entrance fees for the Mosque, Synagogue, Christian Kings Alcazar and the Jewish quarter
- Air conditioned round trip transport by minibus.
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified above