- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise
- tour_type Cruise tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- The best of Andalusia: Seville, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz
- Tour of a bullraising farm in Jerez
- Observe migratory birds in a nature reserve(1)
- Tour of the Rábida Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels (from June to August)
Immerse yourself in the heart of Andalusia between tradition, history and gastronomy. From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Discover Seville, the capital of Andalusia, which is full of joy and activity throughout its streets. You will be amazed by the old town which is home to amazing architecture and tradition. But also, by Jerez which has preserved an incredible architectural heritage.
SEVILLE - Córdoba - SEVILLE
SEVILLE - CADIZ
CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA
SEVILLE - Granada - SEVILLE
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- All excursions mentioned in the program
- Welcome cocktail
- Flamenco evening
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions (except for full
- Day excursions with lunch included at the restaurant) or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 56+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 April 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.