- Food tour
- City sightseeing
- Local culture
- Museum and gallery visits
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore beautiful Andalusian cities
- Visit the region’s most popular attractions and Unesco World Heritage sites
- See the Great Mosque of Cordoba
- Enjoy monuments of Seville including the cathedral with its Giralda Tower
Your Andalusia journey starts with a city sightseeing tour of Seville from where you travel to Cordoba, one of Medieval Europe´s most important cities and cultural melting pot of Moorish, Christian and Jewish religions. This tour comes to an end in Ronda, a mountaintop city set above a deep gorge.
Enjoy an in-depth exploration of each city and its major highlights with experienced, English-speaking tour guides. Along with celebrated monuments, your guides will also reveal to you the lesser-known appeal of each city in a more relaxed and intimate way.
Book with us to explore the secret side of Seville, marvel at the wonders of Cordoba and to enjoy the breathtaking views of Ronda. For more details, please go through the itinerary below. Please note that accommodation is included during this trip only in the first two nights. We can help you arrange accommodation for the third night at an additional amount.
Day 1: Seville tour
Day 2: Seville tour continues
Day 3: Seville – Cordoba & Cordoba sightseeing tour
Day 4: Cordoba – Ronda & Ronda sightseeing tour
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides in each city
- Guided tours as per the itinerary
- Private transportation between destinations
- Two breakfast in total
- Accommodation on the last two days
- Most meals
- Pickup and drop-off
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended. We advise that during the summers months, these destinations are extremelly hot.