- Eat like locals
- Local wines
- Local food
- Off the touristic path
We have partnered with a select group of tapas restaurants which serve the very best tapas and shared plates in the city, together with a selection of great wines, manzanillas and finos (denominations of sherry) and also red and white wines that represent the finest beverages produced by local and national wineries. All of these restaurants, bodegas and taverns are popular with the people of Seville. You’d like to know where we go and what we eat? Come and join us on the Tapas Lover Tour.
The tour consists of three stops, all of which are known for their excellent tapas. The first stop consists of a favourite local bar/bodega where an aperitif (tapas with drinks) will be served, here we will explore the basics of how the people of Seville live together with an explanation of some of the most popular dishes. The second stop continues with the appetizer theme but features a very different collection of dishes, here again the food will be paired with wines in the manner that the local population have enjoyed down through the centuries.
The final tapas experience is a gourmet restaurant where a gastronomic meal will be served based on a tasting menu of several different dishes which are selected in order to showcase the extraordinary expertise and traditions that has made Seville one of Europe’s most fascinating cities. A city which luxuriates in its culture and architecture that includes produce reflecting the Roman and Moorish occupation, the Spanish Empire of the 15th and 16th centuries and the subsequent periods of expansion and growth. Welcome to the vibrant Seville, we can guarantee that the Food Lover Tour will provide a culinary souvenir of this most compelling of Spanish cities. Time to enjoy! Welcome to Sevilla and welcome to the Tapas Lover Tour!
- Full course dinner
- Paired wines and drinks
- City highlights
- Private tour
• Starting time at 7:30PM until 11:30PM.
• You may join a small group of travelers. Please feel free to request a 100% private tour for you or for a larger group.
• Minimum 2 person per tour.
• Minimum age: 10 years old.
• Tapas tasting menus and pairing drinks included in price. The combination of the three tapas tasting menus consists of many individual dishes and make up a full and complete meal.
• Additional orders should be paid separately.
• Walking distance during the tour: approx. 1Km divided in 3 lenghts.
• Languages: English, French and Spanish.