- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Discover Andalusia and Algarve in one cruise
- Andalusia's Golden Triangle: Seville(1), Cordoba(1) and Granada
- Evening in a genuine Andalusian hacienda
- Excursion to Granada
Travel to the heart of Andalusia and the Algarve. Along the Guadalquivir discover the town of Cordoba, which combines perfectly history and modernity. Visit Seville and its Alcázar palace, an astonishing mix of architectural styles. Then be carried away by the sublime city of Granada which offers a multitude of magnificent sites to visit. You will be dazzled by the beauty of its cathedral which houses the tomb of Christopher Columbus. Enjoy an unforgettable change of sceneries throughout your journey and not forgetting the Doñana Natural Park.
Day 1 : SEVILLE
Day 2 : SEVILLE - Córdoba - SEVILLE
Day 3 : SEVILLE - CADIZ
Day 4 : CADIZ - Jerez - CADIZ
Day 5 : ALCOUTIM - VILA REAL (Portugal)
Day 6 : EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA - SEVILLE
Day 7 : SEVILLE - Granada - SEVILLE
Day 8 : SEVILLE
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Evening of traditional entertainment
- Excursion to Granada
- Visit of Isla Minima
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Optional excursions (must be reserved and paid for on board or at travel agency)except for Granada and Isla Minima
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Bookmundi is partner with CroisiEurope. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 57 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 406 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 12 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Enchanting landscapes and cultures in Spain and Portugal (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Enchanting landscapes and cultures in Spain and Portugal (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationTour Packages
The Enchanting landscapes and cultures in Spain and Portugal tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.