- duration 8 days
- tour type Cruise Tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- The best of Andalusia: Seville, Córdoba, Granada and Cádiz
- Tour of a bullraising farm in Jerez
- Observe migratory birds in a nature reserve(1)
- Tour of the Rábida Friary and the wharf of Christopher Columbus's caravels (from June to August)
Immerse yourself in the heart of Andalusia between tradition, history and gastronomy. From Seville to Granada, this cruise will allow you to visit the cities and emblematic sites of this rich region of Spain. Discover Seville, the capital of Andalusia, which is full of joy and activity throughout its streets. You will be amazed by the old town which is home to amazing architecture and tradition. But also, by Jerez which has preserved an incredible architectural heritage.
Day 1 : SEVILLE
Day 2 : SEVILLE - Córdoba - SEVILLE
Day 3 : SEVILLE - CADIZ
Day 4 : CADIZ - EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA
Day 5 : EL PUERTO DE SANTA MARIA - ISLA MINIMA
Day 6 : SEVILLE - Granada - SEVILLE
Day 7 : SEVILLE
Day 8 : SEVILLE
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- All excursions mentioned in the program
- Welcome cocktail
- Flamenco evening
- Onboard entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions (except for full
- Day excursions with lunch included at the restaurant) or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Bookmundi is partner with CroisiEurope. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 51 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 361 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical InformationTour Packages
The Andalusia: Tradition, Gastronomy and Flamenco tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.