- Food tour
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 9+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Have an Italian culinary experience
- Discover Sestri Levante and its surrounding areas
In just a few days, you will be able to explore this region, its history, culture and culinary highlights, by always taking your time and doing everything at your own pace along the route, which has been accurately selected for you.
Day 1: Arrival in Sestri Levante
Day 2: Camogli and Portofino tour
Day 3: Genoa tour
- 3 nights in double room at a 3-star or 4-star hotel, including breakfast buffet
- • Roadbook with description of suggested itineraries
- 1 dinner (3-course without beverage) at a restaurant in Sestri Levante
- asting in bakery at Camogli (Foccaccia di Recco, Chinotto, 3 Camogliesi-chocolates)
- Ferry boat ride from Santa Margherita Ligure to Portofino, return ticket
- Wine tasting in an enoteca in Santa Margherita Ligure (3 Ligurian wines with snacks)
- Guided street food tour in Genoa (Duration about 2 hours)
- City tax, to be paid directly to the hotel.
- International flights
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.