- duration 10 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 20
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover a nation with one of the most heavily militarised borders in the world and one of the fastest growing economies in Asia, which is also the land of serene ‘slow cities’, and canopies of pink blossoms.
On this compact tour of South Korea, learn about its people, cuisine, ancient history and culture and appreciate the modernisation strides this Asian tiger economy has taken. From the ancient villages around Gyeongju to modern Busan and the high speed trains in between, come and explore this lesser known Asian treasure.
Day 1 : Seoul
Day 2 : Seoul
Day 3 : Seoul > DMZ
Day 4 : Seoul > Gwangju
Day 5 : Gwangju > Gyeongju
Day 6 : Gyeongju
Day 7 : Gyeongju > Busan
Day 8 : Busan > Jinhae
Day 9 : Busan > Seoul
Day 10 : Seoul
- 20 meals – 09 breakfasts (B), 06 lunches (L) and 05 dinners (D)
- All internal transport
- Return airport transfers
- Cruise Ship
- Expert Tour Director and knowledgeable local guides
- The intimacy of small group touring with a maximum of 24 guests
- 2 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 5 Scenic Freechoice activities
- 1 Scenic Sundowners event
- 1 Special Stay
- Any international flights to/from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this The Soul of South Korea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 188+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Soul of South Korea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 December 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Soul of South Korea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Soul of South Korea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.