- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Seoul the nations captivating capital; Gyeongbokgung Palace,
- Jogyesa Temple, Insadong Antique Alley, Cheonggycheon Stream
- And Seoul Tower on Mt. Namsan
- The DMZ one of the most heavily militarized borders in the world, Imjingak Park built to honour the displaced from both the North and the South of Korea, Dora Observatory
Escorted Group Tour: See the best of South Korea, from vibrant Seoul - the nation’s captivating capital and the intriguing Demilitarized Zone, to the cultural and historic sights of Andong and Gyeongju - the museum without walls.
Day: 1 Seoul
Day: 2 Seoul Sightseeing
Day: 3 The DMZ
Day: 4 Scenic Andong
Day: 5 Gyeongju - Capital of Silla Kingdom
Day: 6 Bulguksa & Seokguram Temple
Day: 7 Seoul
- 6 nights 3 - 4 star hotels
- 6 breakfasts
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 7
- All transfers and tranportation in private air conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by a qualified local tour guide (separate driver and tour guide for groups of 5 or more)
- Guided tour of the DMZ (Demilitarized Zone) A full day coach tour - in conjunction with other tourist groups, not solely On The Go.
- Touring of Seoul, Andong and Gyeongju
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture. For your tour guide and driver, we suggest you allow USD8 - 10 per traveller per day.
- Entrance Fees: USD$25-$35pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Korean Express - 7 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 23 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korean Express - 7 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korean Express - 7 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
Twin Share room may not always be available for solo travelers, as it depends on each individual tour departure. If Twin Share room is not available for the departure you have booked, we will let you know.