- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Tomb of King Muryeong & Gongsanseong Fortress
- Discover Buyeo, an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- Visit Suncheon Bay Garden at a Green Tea plantation
- Explore the Historic Site of Admiral Yi Sunsin’s Path
Discover Western South Korea as you make your way from Seoul to Busan, experiencing ancient history, rich culture, and stunning natural sceneries along the way.
Day 1: Seoul - Gongju - Jeonju, Korea (Day 1: Seoul - Gongju - Jeonju, Korea)
Day 2: Jeonju-Yeosu, Korea (Day 2: Jeonju-Yeosu, Korea)
Day 3: Yeosu-Jinjuseong, Korea (Day 3: Yeosu-Jinjuseong, Korea)
- Mix of 3-star & 4-star hotels
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Van/coach transfers between destinations
- Included activities as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tour leader
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 184 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 20 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korea Western Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Western Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Departs on Fridays / Group Size: Max. 30 People