- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Tomb of King Muryeong & Gongsanseong Fortress
- Discover Buyeo, an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- Visit Suncheon Bay Garden at a Green Tea plantation
- Explore the Historic Site of Admiral Yi Sunsin’s Path
Discover Western South Korea as you make your way from Seoul to Busan, experiencing ancient history, rich culture, and stunning natural sceneries along the way.
Day 1: Seoul - Gongju - Jeonju, Korea
Day 2: Jeonju-Yeosu, Korea
Day 3: Yeosu-Jinjuseong, Korea
- Mix of 3-star & 4-star hotels
- 2 Breakfast(s)
- Van/coach transfers between destinations
- Included activities as per itinerary
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tour leader
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Korea Western Adventure 3D/2N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 04 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 04 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
South Korea Western Adventure 3D/2N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Western Adventure 3D/2N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Departs on Fridays / Group Size: Max. 30 People