- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about ancient Korean history at museums and temples across the country
- See stunning vistas at Mt. Seoraksan, Suncheonman Bay, a green tea plantation and more!
- Experience local culture with authentic Korean meals, traditional papermaking, and market visits
Discover the rich history, stunning nature, colourful culture, and flavourful cuisine of South Korea on this week long trip through all the nation’s highlights.
Day 1: Seoul - Daejeon, South Korea
Day 2: Daejeon - Gwangju, South Korea
Day 3: Gwangju - Yeosu, South Korea
Day 4: Yeusu - Busan, South Korea
Day 5: Busan - Gyeongju, South Korea
Day 6: Gyeongju - Pyeongchang, South Korea
Day 7: Pyeongchang - Seoul, South Korea
- Shared accommodation at 4-star and 5-star hotels
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 7 Lunch(es)
- 6 Dinner(s)
- All tranfers by van or mini-coach
- Experience the very best of South Korea
- Tea ceremony with Buddhist monk
- Visits to famous temples
- Visit a Jeonju Hanok
- Try tea at a green tea plantation
- Visit the famous Jinjuseong Fortress
- Learn how to make traditional Korean paper
- Discover a local fish market
- Hike Mt. Seoraksan
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- All entrance fees
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Optional Activities/Upgrades
- Travel Insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 128 today.
- Earn US$ 85+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Korea Highlights 7D/6N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 727 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korea Highlights 7D/6N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Highlights 7D/6N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.