- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend a fascinating day exploring the Demilitarised Zone (DMZ) on a guided tour. This strange stretch of land has been the place of much tension and political pressure ever since the Korean War.
- Take a street food tour of the renowned Gwangjang markets in Seoul feasting on bitesized delights and indulge in an allyoucaneat Korean barbecue experience with your small group.
- On your day trip to seaside Sokcho, discover the island village of Abai, which is home to hundreds of North Korean refugees having settled during the War.
- Spend a night in a traditional Hanok house in the Andong Hahoe folk village, walking past the traditional homes to imagine the country in its past life.
A hotbed of natural wonder, delectable cuisine and significant political and military history, South Korea is proving itself as a destination not to be brushed aside. Discover this fascinating, animated and tech-savvy country on a ten-day exploration of the hot spots. Take a tour of Korea’s Demilitarised Zone, eat ‘til you drop at an all-you-can-eat Korean barbecue restaurant, spend a night in a traditional Hanok house and discover the ecological delights of Suncheon’s wetlands. Leave your misconceptions behind and embrace a highlights adventure of an oft-forgotten Asian nation.
Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- Hotel (6nts), Holiday House (2nts), Hanok (1nt)
- 4 Breakfast, 2 Dinner
- Private Vehicle , Train , Public Bus , Metro , Taxi
- Seoul - Gwangjang market
- Seoul - Naksan night view over the city
- Seoul - Samsung D'Light Technology Complex
- Seoul - Jamsil Olympic Park
- Seoul - Gyeongbukgung Palace
- Seoul - North Village
- Gangneung - Ojukheon Village
- Gangneung - Gyeongpo Lake
- Sokcho - Island village of Abai
- Sokcho - Daepo Fish market
- Sokcho - Seoraksan Mountain
- Seoul - Demilitarized Zone (DMZ/South Korea)
- Andong - Andong folk village
- Andong - confucianist school and temple visit
- Suncheon - Suncheonman Bay Wetland Reserve
- Suncheon - Open film set
- Suncheon - Suncheon Bay National Garden
- Suncheon - Nagan Fortress Village
- Any international flights to/from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this South Korea Highlights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Korea Highlights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 22 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korea Highlights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Highlights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Finish point instructions
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers