- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover some of South Korea's most stunning natural landmarks in Jeju
- See South Korea's major heritage sites, including Jeonju Hanok Village & Jinjuseong Castle
- Take a trip to Busan & Gyeongju
- Explore Seoul. Travel to the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas
Take the flight back to Gwangju city and see Jeonju Hanok Village. Stroll in the green tea gardens of Boseong and explore the little-known Jinjuseong Fortress. Head for Busan, the second largest city in the country, next. Dive deep into Korea's past in Gyeongju and enjoy a trip to Andong Hahoe Village.
Before its time to head back to Seoul, visit South Korea's most famous national park, Seoraksan. Travel to the Demilitarized Zone that divides the two Koreas and see some of the major highlights of Seoul. We will drive you to the airport on the last day of the tour.
We were 5 people did the Island peak climbing with Everest Base Camp Trek.
It was the best and unforgettable moment in our life.
At first we have thought that to choose the company in Nepal for island peak climbing including EBC, then we have found Nepal Guide Treks (www.peakclimbingnepal.com), We have made our Trip booking with them and now we can say it was the best things what we have did.
Dandi Sherpa and Nepal Guide made our Trip successful.
Once again thank you Team.”
Day 1: Incheon International Airport arrival & flight to Jeju
Day 2: Explore Jeju Island's southern parts
Day 3: Highlights of Jeju Island
Day 4: Jeonju
Day 5: Jeonju – Boseong
Day 6: Boseong –Jinjuseong Fortress – Busan
Day 7: Busan – Gyeongju
Day 8: Andong Hahoe Village
Day 9: East Sea coastline
Day 10: Seoraksan National Park – Seoul
Day 11: Visit Demilitarized Zone
Day 12: Seoul city tour
Day 13: Free day in Seoul
Day 14: Seoul departure
- 4 star hotel accommodation based on double or twin sharing
- Transport: Pickup and drop-off. Roundtrip domestic flight tickets (economy-class seats). All land transfer by comfortable private vehicle
- Meals: 13 breakfast
- An experienced, English-speaking driver/guide
- Entrance to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Yeosu Maritime cable car tickets (standard)
- Cable car tickets in Seoraksan National Park
- N Seoul Tower observatory deck tickets
- International flight tickets
- Tourist visa
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Gratuities (optional)
- Earn US$ 143+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationThe minimum number of people for this tour is two. This tour is available for those six years old or above. We require your passport details to booking domestic flight tickets. For Seoul –Jeju flight, you can carry one checkin baggage (15 kg / length + width + height less than 203cm) and one handcarry baggage (10 kg / length + width + height less than 115cm) person person. If the baggage is overweight, you have to pay KRW 2,000 per kg at the checkin counter. Lunch and dinner are not included in the tour price. The itinerary can be modified depending upon weather and other factors beyond our control.