- duration 5 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Tomb of King Muryeong & Gongsanseong Fortress
- Discover Buyeo, an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- See local life at South Korea's largest seafood market
- Go see the beautiful nature of Mt. Seorak National Park
Discover the highlights of South Korea as you circle the country to discover ancient history, rich culture, and stunning natural scenery.
Day 1: Seoul - Jeonju, South Korea (Day 1: Seoul - Jeonju, South Korea)
Day 2: Jeonju - Yeosu, South Korea (Day 2: Jeonju - Yeosu, South Korea)
Day 3: Yeosu to Gyeongju, South Korea (Day 3: Yeosu to Gyeongju, South Korea)
Day 4: Gyeongju - Wonju, South Korea (Day 4: Gyeongju - Wonju, South Korea)
Day 5: Wonju - Seoul, South Korea (Day 5: Wonju - Seoul, South Korea)
- Mix of 3-star, 4-star /5-star hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Van/coach transfers between destinations
- Daily sightseeing
- - UNESCO-listed Tomb of King Muryeong and the Gongsanseong Fortress
- - Baekje Cultural Land
- - Jeonju Hanok Village
- - Gwangju City Museum
- - Suncheon Bay Garden
- - Historic Site of Admiral Yi Sun-sin’s
- - Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- - Jinjuseong Fortress and the Nongae Shrine
- - Mt. Seorak National Park,
- Busan City tour
- Gyeongju City Tour
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Some admission fees
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 68 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 45 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 385 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 15 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korea Circle Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Circle Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Departs on Fridays / Group Size: Max. 30 People