- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Tomb of King Muryeong & Gongsanseong Fortress
- Discover Buyeo, an ancient capital of the Baekje Dynasty
- See local life at South Korea's largest seafood market
- Go see the beautiful nature of Mt. Seorak National Park
Discover the highlights of South Korea as you circle the country to discover ancient history, rich culture, and stunning natural scenery.
Day 1: Seoul - Jeonju, South Korea
Day 2: Jeonju - Yeosu, South Korea
Day 3: Yeosu to Gyeongju, South Korea
Day 4: Gyeongju - Wonju, South Korea
Day 5: Wonju - Seoul, South Korea
- Mix of 3-star, 4-star /5-star hotels
- 4 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Van/coach transfers between destinations
- Daily sightseeing
- - UNESCO-listed Tomb of King Muryeong and the Gongsanseong Fortress
- - Baekje Cultural Land
- - Jeonju Hanok Village
- - Gwangju City Museum
- - Suncheon Bay Garden
- - Historic Site of Admiral Yi Sun-sin’s
- - Andong Hahoe Folk Village
- - Jinjuseong Fortress and the Nongae Shrine
- - Mt. Seorak National Park,
- Busan City tour
- Gyeongju City Tour
- English-speaking guide throughout trip
- Some admission fees
- Airport transfers
- Optional activities
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73 today.
- Save US$ 49+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this South Korea Circle Adventure 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 418 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 25 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
South Korea Circle Adventure 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this South Korea Circle Adventure 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Departs on Fridays / Group Size: Max. 30 People