- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Visit Busan, South Korea's biggest port city, and enjoy hiking in the Jujeongol Valley
- Visit Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon and explore Korean Folk Village in Yongin
- Travel to DMZ, which divides North & South Korea, see the 3rd Infiltration Tunnel
Starting with a guided sightseeing tour of Seoul, during which you will get the chance to see some of the major landmarks of the city, this trip will take you to Jinju, Busan, Ulsan, Gyeongju, Pyeongchang and Yangyang, among other places. Visit Imjingak Peace Park and the Third Infiltration Tunnel in the Demilitarized Zone.
The second-last day of the trip involves exploring some of the famous landmarks closer to Seoul (Gyeonggi-do Province), including Hwaseong Fortress in Suwon, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is famous for its 5.52km long wall. Drive back to your hotel after the trip is over. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more details about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seoul arrival
Day 2: Full-day Seoul sightseeing tour (group)
Day 3: Seoul – Jinju – Busan
Day 4: Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju
Day 5: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 6: Pyeongchang – Gangreung – Yangyang – Seoul
Day 7: Full-day DMZ & 3rd Infiltration Tunnel group tour
Day 8: Hwaseong Fortress & Korean Folk Village
Day 9: Seoul departure
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Private pickup and drop-off service. Other transfers as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International & domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals except those mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary & the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Mediumsized coach (10~17pax) or Largesized coach (18pax~) Luggage (Per Person) : 1 luggage, 1 carryon ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.