- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit ancient South Korean cities with rich history
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Explore Gyeongju, see its numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Take a short hike in the Jujeongol Valley
Visit Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Get the chance to contrast these relics of the past with the world's second-largest automobile plant that you will see on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Go on a short hike in the Jujeongol Valley and enjoy the natural beauty of South Korea at its best. Learn about more than two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious local cuisines along the way. Your trip comes to an end in Seoul. We will drive you to the airport for your flight home on the last day of the tour.
Day 1: Seoul arrival
Day 2: Full-day Seoul city tour
Day 3: Seoul – Jinju – Busan
Day 4: Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju
Day 5: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 6: Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Yangyang – Seoul
Day 7: Seoul departure
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Private pickup and drop-off service. Other transfers as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations as per the itinerary
- All international and domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single-supplement charge
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carryon Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Mediumsized coach (10~17pax) or Largesized coach (18pax~) ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.