- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Explore Gyeongju, See its numberous UNESCO World Heritage sites.
- Experience a traditional tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at the Magoksa Temple
- Enjoy a cable car trip over the sea in Yeosu
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul on the second day of the trip. See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
Head for Gongju next. The ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom, Gongju is home to the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Travel to Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. See Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
See the second-largest automobile plant in the world on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics. Learn more about the two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious, local cuisines along the way. We will drop you off at Incheon International Airport according to your flight schedule on day 10.
Day 1: Seoul arrival
Day 2: Full-day Seoul city tour
Day 3: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 4: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 5: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon –Yeosu
Day 6: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan
Day 7: Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju
Day 8: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 9: Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Yangyang – Seoul
Day 10: Seoul
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Private pickup and drop-off service. Other transfers as per the itinerary
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All international and domestic flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Single-supplement charge
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Save +US$ 69 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carryon Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Mediumsized coach (10~17pax) or Largesized coach (18pax~) ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.