- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom
- Explore the Songsanri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress
- Enjoy a cable car trip over the sea in Yeosu
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
Head for Gongju, the ancient capital of Baekje Kingdom, on the third day. See the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Visit Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. The fourth day of the trip will take you to Jeonju Hanok Village, home to 800 traditional Korean houses.
Enjoy a cable car trip over the sea in Yeosu. We will drive you back to the airport on the last day of the tour according to your flight schedule. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seoul arrival (Incheon International Airport)
Day 2: Full-day Seoul sightseeing tour
Day 3: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 4: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 5: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon –Yeosu
Day 6: Yeosu – Jinju – Seoul
Day 7: Seoul departure
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service on private basis
- Other transfers as per the itinerary
- Meals as per the itinerary
- An English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International & domestic airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 46 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carryon Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Mediumsized coach (10~17pax) or Largesized coach (18pax~) ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.