- Royal palace, Bukchon Hanok village, Bukak sky park, Traditional market, Antique street
- Old Buddhist temple
We will visit old historic palace first located in the middle of central Seoul. The palace was named Gyeongbokgung, the "Palace Greatly Blessed by Heaven." with mount Bugaksan to its rear and mount Namsan in the foreground, the site of Gyeongbokgung Palace was at the heart of Seoul and, indeed, deemed auspicious according to the traditional practice of geomancy.
After that we will visit a famous antique shopping district Insadong alley where you can buy traditional Korean style souvenirs. This area has a number of traditional style restaurants, cafes and stores. Then visit old Buddhist temple, sky park for city view, local market and places of traditional culture like Bukchon Hanok Village. Let's enjoy Seoul together!
- English speaking driver tour guide
- Transport service
- Entrance fees
- You and your people only
- Many off-the-beaten tracks
- Price per group not per person
- No shopping or hidden cost