- Walking tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn more about Korean history and culture
- Visit a traditional craft workshop
- See the daily life and culture from the late Joseon period
On this tour, you will see over 260 traditional Korean buildings relocated to the folk village and restored according to the original lifestyle of the Korean people in the late Joseon period. Household goods of each region are exhibited so that you can experience traditional Korean lifestyle. Then, are you ready to dance with Korean Samulnori performers? Samulnori is a traditional instrumental farm music played by four instruments. See the music performed at the Folk Village.
The buildings and items in the Folk Village have been relocated and restored to provide visitors with a broad understanding of Korean food, clothing, and housing style of the past. About twenty workshops, various handicrafts such as pottery, baskets, bamboo wares, wooden wares, paper, brass wares, knots, fans, musical instruments, iron wares and embroidery are practised. You can visit the Folk Museum as well as the Art Museum (scheduled to open) to see and learn about the essence of Korean culture and folk customs.
Itinerary: Hotel → Korean Folk Village (Traditional Houses or Farmers Music & Dance or Equestrian Feats) → Shopping Center → Hotel
- Tour guide (English, Chinese, Japanese speaking)
- Entrance Fees
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe Performances inside the Korean Folk Village can be cancelled depending on the weather. Korean Folk Village provides flexible open hours by season and weather. Travel time takes around 1 hour per way.