- duration 6 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sight seeing the most famous attractions in Seoul
- Discover Busan, the largest port city in South Korea
- Learn more about Korean history and traditions in Gyeongju
Visit Gwanghwamun, Gyeongbokgung Palace's main and largest gate, and view the Royal Guard Changing Ceremony. Get the opportunity to admire Korean artistry and craftsmanship during a visit to Gyeongju Folk Craft Village and learn more about the Buddhist and Confucian heritages of the country.
Your trip comes to an end in Seoul, where we will drive you to the airport for your flight home on the last day of the tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Arrive in Seoul
Day 2: Seoul
Day 3: Seoul - Gyeongju & Gyeongju tour
Day 4: Gyeongju - Busan & Busan tour
Day 5: Busan - Seoul
Day 6: Seoul departure
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guides
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Admission fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Luggage (per person) : 1 luggage, 1 carry-on
- KTX bullet train tickets: Seoul - Gyeongju - Busan - Seoul Station
- Round-trip international and all domestic air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Services except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Save +US$ 58 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Price listed is per person, based on Twin/Double/Triple occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) KTX train schedules are subject may change without notice Gyeongbokgung Palace and National Folk Museum close on Tuesday and will be replaced by Changdeokgung Palace (Secret Garden Excluded). Changing of Royal Guard Ceremony do not operate on Tuesday. Single Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English.