- Explore popular attractions such as the alleys of Pimatgol and Jogyesa Temple
- Enjoy amazing street foods such as green onion pancakes and barbecued ribs
- Indulge in some Korean rice wine and dessert
- Visit the trendy Insa-dong neighborhood
You’ll start your Seoul food tour with a bit of royal history at Gwanghwamun Gate, the largest gate leading into the historic Gyeongbokgung Palace. From there, we’ll walk to the colourful Jogyesa Temple, the centre of Zen Buddhism, and along the way, hear stories from the historical streets of Pimatgol Alley.
From there, you’ll head to the neighbourhood of Insa-dong, which is filled with not only with plenty of art and culture, but also lots of delicious street food. With your local guide by your side, you’ll navigate through some of the best stands, finding out what locals love to eat.
Next up on this Seoul food tour, we’ll take a simple stroll along the Chenggyecheon, shining in the soft evening light. Some might find this walk to be incredibly romantic, and we wouldn’t disagree, but our heart belongs to what you’ll find at the end of the way: an alley of marinated grilled ribs! Here you’ll dig into your main dish for the tour: delicious Korean-style BBQ ribs with fresh vegetables.
We’ll then head to Bukchang-dong, a famed alley of beloved eateries. We’ll get to experience Korean drinking culture, rubbing shoulders with locals who flock here at the end of the workday. There are plenty of pubs to choose from, so your guide will lead you through the options. We’ll sample some makgeolli (Korean rice wine) with a side snack of pajeon (green onion pancake).
At this point you might think you’re too full for one more bite, but everyone knows there’s always room for dessert! We’ll finish off our tour at a local spot where you can taste a traditional Korean treat before heading our separate ways to uncover more nightlife in Seoul.
- Local english-speaking guide
- Samples of korean street food and ribs (main dish)
- Dessert of korean-style pancake
- Rice wine or soft drink.
- Additional food and drink
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for your guide.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.