- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage sites in Gyeongju and Jeju Island
- Visit Igidae Park, the coastal walking path famous for its panoramic view of Busan
- See the major landmarks of Seoul during a guided, sightseeing trip
- Relax on the beaches of Jeju Island
See the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Get the chance to contrast these relics of the past with the world's second-largest automobile plant that you will see on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Go out on a guided, sightseeing tour of Seoul on the sixth day of the trip. See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
The final destination of your journey is Jeju island, where you will stay for three days. Enjoy the serene natural beauty of the island and relax on its beaches. Fly back to the capital next. We will transfer you to the airport according to your flight schedule on the last day of the trip.
Learn about more than two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious local cuisines along the way. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul – Jinju – Busan
Day 3: Busan –Gyeongju
Day 4: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 5: Pyeongchang –Yangyang(Mt.Seorak)- Seoul
Day 6: Seoul
Day 7: Seoul –Gimpo Airport- Jeju Island
Day 8: Jeju Island
Day 9: Jeju – Gimpo airport - Seoul
Day 10: Seoul-Depart to next destination
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Round-trip domestic air ticket (Gimpo <-> Jeju)
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the itinerary
- Admission fee in the itinerary
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Round-trip international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge
- Excess baggage fees for air
- Save +US$ 81 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) Single Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English. ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.