- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Learn about ancient and modern history in Seoul
South Korea, the "Land of the Morning Calm" has long been overshadowed by neighbouring Japan. A dynamic country steeped in culture, tradition and history it offers vibrant cities, rich landscapes, friendly locals and staggering nature. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in bustling Seoul's contemporary culture, meditate and spend the night in an ancient temple, discover the beauty of Seoraksan N.P and explore Busan's colourful markets. This, combined with the chance to taste some of the most underrated cuisine in the world, makes a trip to Korea unforgettable!
Day 1: Start Seoul
Day 2: Full day Seoul walking tour including Insadong artisan area, Jogyesa Temple
and Gyeongbokkung Palace
Day 3: Visit Panmunjom to learn how Korea was divided
Day 4: Transfer to Gangneung; afternoon Korean cooking demonstration
Day 5: Enjoy an easy walk in Seoraksan N.P.
Day 6: Transfer to Andong; visit the Andong Hahoe Folk Museum
Day 7: Transfer to Gyeongju; visit the Tumuli Park and Cheomseongdae, the oldest
existing astronomical observatory in Asia
Day 8: Full day sightseeing including Seokguram Grotto, Bulguksa Temple and Anapji
Day 9: Transfer to Haeinsa Temple; explore the grounds, eat a traditional vegetarian
meal and take part in a Buddhist ceremony
Day 10: Early morning ceremony and meditation; transfer to Busan; city tour including
Day 11: Bullet train to Seoul; transfer to hotel. Free afternoon
Day 12: End Seoul
- All accommodation All transport and listed activities
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Transfers for group flights
- Any international flights to/from Seoul are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Discover South Korea tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 157+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Discover South Korea tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Discover South Korea tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Discover South Korea tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.