- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See some of the most popular attractions of Seoul during a guided sightseeing trip
- Visit a green tea plantation in Boseong and taste its most famous produce
- Spend 3 days on the beautiful Jeju Island
- Explore Gyeongju, See its numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites
Head for Gongju next. The ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom, Gongju is home to the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Travel to Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. See Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
See the second-largest automobile plant in the world on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics. Learn more about the two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious, local cuisines along the way.
Enjoy a full-day sightseeing tour of Seoul on the tenth day of the trip. See some of the major landmarks of the city, including Gwanghwamun Gate, Gyeongbokgung Palace, Jogyesa Temple, the famous shopping district of Myeongdong and the YTN Seoul Tower (popularly called the N Seoul Tower).
The final destination of your journey is Jeju island, where you will stay for three days. Enjoy the serene natural beauty of the island, relax on its beaches and learn more about the myths and legends surrounding this place. Drive back to the capital next. We will transfer you to the airport according to your flight schedule on the last day of the trip.
Day 1: Arrive in Seoul
Day 2: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 3: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 4: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu
Day 5: Yeosu – Jinju - Busan
Day 6: Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju
Day 7: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 8: Pyeongchang – Gangreung – Yangyang - Seoul
Day 9: Full-day Seoul city tour (group)
Day 10: Seoul – Jeju Island
Day 11: Jeju
Day 12: Jeju – Seoul
Day 13: Seoul departure
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Private pickup and drop-off service. Round-trip domestic air tickets (Gimpo - Jeju - Gimpo). Other transfers as per the itinerary
- English speaking tour guides
- Meals as per the itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International flight tickets. Domestic flight tickets except those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section and the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Excess baggage fees (domestic air transfer)
- Save +US$ 99 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Mediumsized coach (10~17pax) or Largesized coach (18pax~) Jeju tour will be operated by English Speaking Driving guide (27 pax) Single Room Supplement Charge is for any odd number of pax or pax requesting single room Luggage allowance (Per Person) : 1 luggage & 1 carryon ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.