- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Gyeongju. See its numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Experience a traditional tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at the Magoksa Temple
- Visit a tea plantation in Boseong
- See some of the major sights of Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom
Visit Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom, and explore the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Travel to Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. See Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Get the chance to contrast these relics of the past with the second-largest automobile plant in the world that you will see on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Learn more about the two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious, local cuisines along the way. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seoul
Day 2: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 3: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 4: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon – Yeosu
Day 5: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan
Day 6: Busan –Gyeongju
Day 7: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 8: Pyeongchang – Yangyang(Mt.Seorak) - Seoul
Day 9: Seoul-Depart to next destination
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfer service
- Transports by van, mini-bus, and/or coach
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals in the itinerary
- Admission fee in the itinerary
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Round-trip international air ticket
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expense throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge
- Save US$ 64+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrice listed is per person, based on Twin/Double/Triple occupancy and subject to availability. The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances. This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries. Additional blackout date may apply without notice. Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates. No Partial refund for missing breakfast due to early departure flight schedule. Transportation: Van (1-4 people) or Mini coach (5-9people) or Large-sized coach (10 or more people) Single Room Supplement Charge is for any odd number of guest or guest who requests single room. Local driver cannot speak English. ◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆ Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.