- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Gyeongju. See its numerous UNESCO World Heritage sites
- Experience a traditional tea ceremony with a Buddhist monk at the Magoksa Temple
- Visit a tea plantation in Boseong
- See some of the major sights of Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom
Visit Gongju, the ancient capital of the Baekje Kingdom, and explore the Songsan-ri Tombs as well as Gongsanseong Fortress. Travel to Boseong Green Tea Plantation and try their famous produce. See Jinjuseong Fortress, historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592 AD, as well as the Bulguksa Temple in Gyeongju, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Get the chance to contrast these relics of the past with the second-largest automobile plant in the world that you will see on the way to Ulsan as well as the ski jump tower at the Alpensia Ski Jumping Stadium, one of the venues of the 2018 Winter Olympics.
Learn more about the two thousand years of Korean history and savour a variety of delicious, local cuisines along the way. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour. For more about this trip, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Seoul arrival
Day 2: Seoul – Gongju – Daejeon
Day 3: Daejeon – Jeonju – Jinan - Gwangju
Day 4: Gwangju – Boseong – Suncheon –Yeosu
Day 5: Yeosu – Jinju – Busan
Day 6: Busan – Ulsan – Gyeongju
Day 7: Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang
Day 8: Pyeongchang – Gangneung – Yangyang – Seoul
Day 9: Seoul departure
- Private pickup and drop-off transfers. Transfers between the destinations as per the itinerary
- 4-5 star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides
- Meals per itinerary
- Entrance fees to destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- International and domestic airline tickets
- Travel insurance
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature
- Single supplement charge: USD680 per person
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary or the 'What's Included' section
- Save +US$ 63 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.