- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1-60 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Seoul one of Asia's great cities, sample one of Korea’s national dishes KFC, Korean Fired Chicken
- Visit Blue House, Gyeongbok Palace & the Folklore Museum (including Royal Guard Changing Ceremony)
- Visit Baekje Cultural Land, the largest historical theme park in the country, built to preserve the history and culture of the Baekje kingdom
- Visit a local fish market and Bosung Green Tea plantation
Day 1: Seoul Arrival (d)
Day 2: Seoul - Buyeo - Jeonju (b)
Day 3: Jeonju - Gwangju - Suncheon - Yeosu (b)
Day 4: Yeosu - Busan - Jeju (b)
Day 5: Jeju - Cheonjeyeon Falls - Gyulimseong Tangerine Farm - Spirited Garden - Olle (b,l)
Day 6: Seopjikoji - Seongsan Iichulbong Peak - Seongeup Folk Village - Flight To Busan (b/l)
Day 7: Busan - Gyeongju - Bulguksa Temple - Daegu (b,l)
Day 8: Daegu - Haeinsa Temple - Andong Hahoe Village (b/l)
Day 9: Mt Seorak National Park - Shinheungsa Temple - Gwongeumseong (b/l)
Day 10: (sat) Seoul - Gyeongbokgung Palace - National Folk Museum - Korean Folk Village (b/l)
Day 11: Dmz Tour - Itaewon Street (b,d)
Day 12: Seoul Departure (b)
- Airport Meet-and-Greet welcome service with local tour guide
- 24/7 local assistance and travel guidance
- Guaranteed departures with Just Two Guests
- Small group with maximum 16 guests
- A unique "local-host" experience exclusively offered by Tweet World Travel
- Any international flights to Seoul and from daegu are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this 12-day Korea Discovery Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 276 today.
- Earn US$ 184+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this 12-day Korea Discovery Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 March 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
12-day Korea Discovery Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this 12-day Korea Discovery Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Thorough hygiene practices and general health & safety measures has been implemented on this trip to protect against COVID-19.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.