Four Island Paradise Tour: Bali, Lembongan, Lombok & Gili
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 14 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15211
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Travel to 4 Indonesian islands: Bali, Lembongan, Lombok and Gili
- Snorkel with manta rays in Nusa Penida
- Explore the amazing underwater world of Gili
- Enjoy rafting on a river in Ubud
Start your tour from Bukit. Explore Melasti and Suluban beaches and travel to the tropical paradise of Nusa Lembongan. Snorkel in Manta Point Nusa Penida and see giant manta rays. Enjoy rafting on a river in Ubud. Soak yourself in the sun on pristine beaches with white, powdery sands.
Get to learn more about the traditions and cultures of these 4 exotic islands. Stay in some of the most beautiful resorts with private pools as well as villas and bungalows that offer stunning views of rice fields, rainforests and the mighty Indian Ocean. You are just a one step away from your dream tropical island trip! Contact us to book this amazing package.
Day 1: Airport - Seminyak
Day 2: Free day in Seminyak
Day 3: Bukit Peninsula
Day 4: Seminyak - Lembongan
Day 5: Snorkel in Manta Point Nusa Penida
Day 6: Lembongan - Lombok
Day 7: Free day in Lombok
Day 8: Lombok - Gili Air Island
Day 9: 3 Gili island: private snorkeling trip
Day 10: Gili Air Island
Day 11: Gili Air island - Ubud & 1-hour Balinese massage
Day 12: Ubud
Day 13: White-water rafting
Day 14: Ubud: departure
- Guided, full-day sightseeing tours of Bali, Ubud and Kintamani
- Snorkeling trips and equipment
- White water rafting, lunch included
- Balinese massage in SPA Salon, Cempaka (1 hour)
- A morning yoga session in Jannata Resort, Ubud
- Personal 24/7 assistant throughout your stay
- Restaurants and nightlife e-guide
- A welcome kit (including a beach bag, organic aloe vera after-sun cream, insect repellent & motion sickness pills)
- A complimentary bottle of wine or 2 young drinking coconuts on arrival at the airport
- Portable WiFi modem with 4G internet connection
- Discount vouchers for tours, activities and spa
- Airport pickup and drop off services
- All land and ocean transfers between islands
- A professional, English-speaking guide during every sightseeing tour
- Entrance tickets to all places mentioned on the itinerary
- Daily breakfast and other meals mentioned on the itinerary
- Daily scheduled shuttle to/from central Ubud (from Jannata Resort)
- Tax 11% and service charge 10%
- Accommodations as mentioned on the itinerary
- Visa fees
- Air tickets of flights not mentioned on the itinerary and 'Whats Included' list
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Early hotel check in and late check out
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Any service not mentioned on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 114+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?