- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy our hand selected premium accommodation, like boutique hotels and beachside resorts
- Learn to surf with Balinese surfer dudes before kicking back with a sunset beer
- Hop on board a traditional outrigger boat and spot pods of wild dolphins
- Snorkel with turtles and hang out in paradise on all 3 Gili Islands
Dreaming of wandering through lush rice paddies, swimming with manta rays and hiking an active volcano, then chilling out at some seriously FOMO inducing accommodation? That’s Bali Experience in a nutshell. Our premium Bali group tour will have you seeing, tasting and experiencing the very best this country has to offer, all whilst sleeping in luxury beachside resorts and hotels with views to die for. Expect everything from wild dolphin spotting to traditional Balinese massages as you deep dive into all things Bali, likely developing a love for tasty Nasi Goreng along the way. Oh, and did we mention you’ll be doing all this with a knowledgeable Group Leader and an instant crew of new mates? The trip of a lifetime just got even better.
Day 1 - Arrive in Seminyak
Day 2 - Temples & culture
Day 3 - Learn to surf
Day 4 - Exploring Lovina
Day 5 - Dolphin spotting & local life
Day 6 - Hello paradise
Day 7 - Time to chill
Day 8 - Snorkelling adventure
Day 9 - Travel to Ubud
Day 10 - Monkey forest & cooking class
Day 11 - Sunrise volcano trek & traditional massage
Day 12 – Depart Nusa Lembongan or extend your stay
- Personal Airport Pickup To The Hotel 24/7
- 14 Nights Accommodation
- 11 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 5 Dinners
- All Transport
- Awesome Group Leader
- Help with Onward Travel
- Visit Ancient Temples
- Canang Sari (Local Offering) Making Class
- Bahasa Language Lesson
- Learn to Surf & Swim Under Waterfalls
- Visit a Local Balinese Family
- Basket Weaving & Coffee Plantation
- Rice Paddies & Dolphin Boat Trip
- Explore Tropical Islands by Bicycle
- Gili Islands Boat Trip
- Snorkel with Turtles
- Sunset Swing & Island Party
- Sunrise Volcano Trek & Monkey Forest
- Balinese Cooking Class
- Traditional Balinese Massage
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Experience 12 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 60 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Experience 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Experience 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Enhanced cleanliness and hygiene safety measures will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- This tour package follows COVID-19 protocols which are in line with the recommendations from the World Travel & Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travel’ guidelines.