- duration 12 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-45 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Be spolit with premium accommodation in some of Bali’s best locations.
- Learn to surf with local Balinese surf dudes, before kicking back with a beer and watching a stunning sunset over the waves. Look out over endless rice paddies from the infinity pool of your private villa before jumping aboard a traditional outrigger boat and spotting pods of Wild Dolphins as your cruise the beautiful coastline of northern Bali.
- Snorkel with turtles as you discover the beauty of all three Gili islands.
- Trek with your local guides and reach the summit of an active Volcano for a once in a lifetime sunrise, whilst enjoying a breakfast cooked on the steam of the Volcano!
Bali Experience is our premium Bali group tour. With epic upgraded accommodation and lots of amazing inclusions, it's perfect for those wanting to see the best of Bali in style. You’ll discover the best of Bali nightlife, visit ancient temples, learn to surf, experience local culture, epic waterfalls, beautiful rice paddies, wild dolphins, explore tropical islands, snorkel with turtles, learn to cook delicious local food, hike an active Volcano for sunrise, relax with a traditional massage and more!
All with an awesome group leader from the moment you step off the plane, an instant group of friends to share your adventure, amazing accommodation and so much included. Get ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Day 1: Arrive and meet the Group
Day 2: Beaches, Temples & Sunsets
Day 3: Learn to Surf
Day 4: Temples, Waterfalls & Rice Paddies
Day 5: Dolphins & Local Family Visit
Day 6: Ferry to Gili Trawangan
Day 7: Island Bike Tour
Day 8: Snorkeling Boat Trip
Day 9: Travel to Ubud
Day 10: Monkey Forest & Cooking Class
Day 11: Sunrise Volcano Trek & Massage
Day 12: Check out and Onward Travel
- 2 Nights in Kuta at a guesthouse
- 1 Night in Canggu at a hotel
- 2 Nights in Lovina at a private villa
- 3 Nights in Gili Trawangan at a resort
- 3 Nights in Ubud at a Resort
- 11 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- All transport
- Experienced western Group Leader and local guides
- Airport pickup
- Ancient Temples
- Learn to Surf
- Local Culture
- Dolphin Spotting
- Local Family visit
- Bamboo Basket Weaving
- Island Boat Trip
- Island Bike Tour
- Monkey Forest
- Cooking Class
- Sunrise Volcano Trek
- Balinese Massage
- Vegetarian options are available
- Onward travel help & planning
- 24/7 support after the trip finishes.
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 49 in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Experience 12 Day tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 280 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 26 March 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bali Experience 12 Day tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Experience 12 Day tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.