- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-37231
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
Explore Bali in style! From backpacker to flashpacker. Visit Bali’s best beach clubs, sip cocktails, clifftop & watch the golden sunset as we explore Bali’s most beautiful islands in comfort, class & style. A tropical blend of golden sandy beaches, luscious green limestone mountains & turquoise blue oceans. From cooking classes to surf lessons. Immerse yourself in the tru Indonesia & you’ll never look back. Think Bali, but boujee.
Day 1: Seminyak
Day 2: Seminyak
Day 3: Seminyak/Ubud
Day 4: Ubud
Day 5: Ubud
Day 6: Ubud/Nusa Lembongan
Day 7: Nusa Lembongan
Day 8: Nusa Lembongan
Day 9: Nusa Lembongan/Seminyak
Day 10: Seminyak
- All accommodation is included. Accommodation is mainly in twin share rooms. Sometimes dorm accommodations are used which will be exclusive to your tour group.
- 9 breakfasts
- All transportation is included
- Airport pickup (Up to 2 days before tour)
- An experienced guide throughout the trip.
- Uluwatu Temple Visit. Bali's Beach Clubs. Rice Terraces. Ubud Monkey forest. Mount Batur Volcano Trek. Massage. Paddleboard. Mangrove Forest. Snorkelling With Manta Rays. Island Boat Trip. Nusa Penida Day Trip. Nusa Islands Viewpoints. Surf Lesson. Blue Lagoons
- Uluwatu Temple Visit
- Bali's Beach Clubs
- Rice Terraces
- Ubud Monkey forest
- Mount Batur Volcano Trek
- Mangrove Forest
- Snorkelling With Manta Rays
- Island Boat Trip
- Nusa Penida Day Trip
- Nusa Islands Viewpoints
- Surf Lesson
- Blue Lagoons
- Any international flights to/from Seminyak are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bali Bliss tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bali Bliss tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 December 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 December 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bali Bliss tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bali Bliss tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Our guides have enhanced training in how to carry out their role using social distancing measures. They are trained to take extra precautions against the spread of COVID-19.
- How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
- What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?
- Do I need a tourist visa for Indonesia?