Segovia Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
4 Trips in Segovia
- Walking tour through the old town of Segovia.
- See a Roman aqueduct.
- Explore the interiors of the Alcazar, former fortified residence of the kings of Castile.
- Discover one of the most beautiful cities in Spain.
- Enjoy a walking tour through the old town of Segovia.
- Visit Plaza del Azoguejo and see the Roman aqueduct.
- Explore the historical San Lorenzo de El Escorial.
- Visit the Valley of the Fallen and enjoy spectacular views of Madrid.
- Stroll through the streets of the old town of Segovia.
Visit the Monastery of San Lorenzo de El Escorial, enjoy the spectacular views from the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Madrid/Madrid
- Operator VPT Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
- The Monastery of El EscorialThe views from the Machotas peaksPeñalara Natural Park paths and its glacial landscapeThe Royal Palace and Gardens at La GranjaBeautiful Segovia with the aqueduct, its amazing Romanesque churches, and its great restaurants.
- The Monastery of El Escorial.
- The views from the Machotas peaks.
SavingUS$ 43From US$ 810 7 days View Tour
|May 26||10+ seats left|
|May 27||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to Spain
Travelling to Spain? Chat with a local travel specialist in Spain who can help organize your trip.
Miryam Herraiz Travel Expert in Spain
Mahsa Homayounfar Travel Expert in Spain
Margaux Sotuela Travel Expert in Spain